A Matter of Taste - In-person Wine Tasting Experience by The Wine Concierge
Tasting fee purchase only. Read below for selection options.
In-person wine tastings start at $400 for a group up to 10 people approximately 1.5 - 2 hours*
We can provide a wine demonstration for you and your guests. We will discuss the wines’ origin, how to taste wines and the influence of acid, sugar, and tannin on wine. The demonstration will also discuss how to pair food with wine. The demonstration is between an hour and 90 minutes, depending upon the size of the group.
- Guests will receive a 2oz pour of five wines You can select from our different themes (listed below). We leave all unopened bottles
- Vino 301 Wine Concierge will pre-pour the wines and provide the wine glasses for each wine.
- Alcohol-free beverages will be available for non-drinkers (sparkling wine).
- Light snacks are served (fruit, crackers, and vegetables)
- We bring all stemware, ice, and servingware
- Wines are available for sale.
- Provide tasting sheets and recommended food pairing.
As well, we offer options to enhance your tasting experience with a choice of Fromage and Charcuterie Boards or pairings. Feel free to continue browsing our products to customize your tasting journey. (pricing is different)
*Time will be required to setup at your location for all in-person tastings, prior to the event. This is included in your cost, but not the tasting time. The amount of time will depend on the complexity and selections of your in-person tasting and may vary from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. Setup will be handled by our Sommelier or in-house team.